Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Tell Tale Manicure

It's no secret that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I have never enjoyed being scared and I have always been on the squeamish side. However, I have always loved the creepy, insanity and darkness of some classic literature. I have shown this in some of my past Halloween inspired manicures including Jabberwocky and The Raven. This time I bring you another Edgar Allan Poe classic, The Tell Tale Heart. It's a short story about a character who is rather insane and paranoid after committing a crime. If you have never read it, here it is in its glory.
I included EKG lines to show the beating heart, blood spatter and smear, the words "like the sound a watch makes," and a heart of course. I apologize for the smearing that occurred when I added my topcoat :-(
Polishes used: Zoya Jacqueline, Livingston, Pepper, Claire, Harley, and Dot

Here are some other Halloween inspired manicures (& enter your own while you're at it leave a comment and I will vote for you!):
http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/halloween-nail-art-challenge/

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved your Dexter inspired nails for the challenge. Perfect splatter, I love that you left the splatter on your skin too:)

      Delete