Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Manicure--Art Deco

The holidays are that time of year when we see family more and want to look our best. Whether your upcoming holiday festivities are casual or formal, I have a few nail art ideas to help you plan that Thanksgiving Manicure!

I channeled my inner glamour to create a subtly stunning manicure. I chose none other than Art Deco as an inspiration. Art Deco has been very present in designs over the past year so it seemed like the perfect inspiration.
This is the most formal Thanksgiving manicure I created. You could easily change up the colors to match or compliment a party dress. And with a little striping tape, this was a breeze.

*Later I added a black rhinestone to my pinkie and index finger near the cuticle, unfortunately I forgot to take a picture*

Polishes Used: Barielle Gold Digger, OPI Spark de Triomphe, and Zoya Edyta

No comments:

Post a Comment