Friday, August 9, 2013

SinfulColors SinfulShine Alfresco

Many of you have probably heard of SinfulColors, a drugstore nail polish brand that is always sending out great colors. I have tried a variety of polishes from this brand and have never been disappointed in the polishes I chose. I know that I have read of others who have struggled with application or wear issues with certain polishes from this brand. 

SinfulColors stepped up to the plate this spring through the launch of their SinfulShine line. This line boasts the same high-gloss finish of a gel manicure without the harmful UV lamps. It contains Gel Tech which is supposed to self-cure the polish to a shine that is five times more glossy than patent leather!

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to receive two SinfulShine polishes to review. Below you will see pictures in the shade and sun featuring Alfresco.


The Verdict:
Alfresco is the most beautiful bright, periwinkle. It, like Rendezvous, has a slight silver shimmer in the bottle. If you look close enough you can kind of see the slight shimmer in Alfresco (it was invisible to the eye in Rendezvous). The photo above shows two flawless coats. I adore the application of these polishes and cannot wait to purchase more from this line. The colors are stunning, the wear time is great, and the finish is high-gloss. Alfresco is my favorite of the two that I tried. It is just the most perfect balance between bright and light periwinkle! I wish I had this years ago when this was my best friend's wedding color! This would have been the perfect pedicure color for the entire bridal party!

Follow SinfulColors on...
Twitter: @SinfulColors_NP

SinfulColors nail polishes are made in the USA; Formaldehyde, Toluene and DPB free, never tested on animals. SinfulShine polishes retail for $2.99 exclusively at Walgreens.

1 comment:

  1. I picked up one of these over the weekend, and it really does have a glossy shine. :) Alfresco looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete