Monday, August 5, 2013

Playing with Polish-- Playing with Patterns

Occasionally I decide to pick out a few polishes, browse my pinterest boards, and become inspired. I usually have one of two intentions: try something new I might like and practice the muscle control of doing nail art. This rendition of "Playing with Polish" is no different. I don't really recall what inspired me other than a variety of runway pictures including monochromatic ensembles in various patterns. I did not want to use black and white, so I chose two more subtle shades that still give a nod to the trend.

A lot of imrprovement can be made, and practice is necessary to gain better control. But it's always fun to try:)

Polishes used: Zoya Jacqueline and Natty

Do you every play with your polish just to hone your skills and try something new?

No comments:

Post a Comment