Tuesday, July 2, 2013

NCLA Nail Wraps in Wax Print

I was contacted by NailPolishCanada.com to test and review two sets of NCLA Nail Wraps. I was super excited to try them and honored that NailPolishCanada.com sought me out! I am so excited that I have the other set to show to you today. 
 
This geometric, almost tribal design, is inspired by wax print cloth. Each nail wrap is a different pattern and color. They are so much fun and scream summer to me! 
 For a tutorial on how to apply NCLA Nail Wraps and to look at the awesome It Don't Matter Nail Wraps look at this post here.

The Verdict:
Everyone is pressed for time in this day and age. Who has time for killer nail art? What if I'm just not that creative/talented to paint designs on my nails? NCLA Nail Wraps change this dilemma  I adore these! They save time, last a while, and look fabulous while saving you time and aggravation:) I love them as accent nails (as you can see) and cannot wait to order new, exciting designs to play with! I recommend these to anyone and everyone (especially the novice), so go pick some out today!

There are 29 different designs to choose from on NailPolishCanada.com and they retail for $16.00 for one set.

Polishes used: Barielle Nail Rebuilding Protein (base coat), Barielle Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender (top coat), Barielle Head of the Class Green

No comments:

Post a Comment