Monday, July 22, 2013

Jamberry Nail Shields Peacock

I have been fortunate enough to try another brand of nail wraps/appliques/shields called Jamberry. 
In comparison to the other brands of nail wraps/appliques/shields I have tried, these applied quite differently. Jamberry Nail Shields require you to apply a stiff applique by softening it and molding it to your nails through the use of a hair dryer! Here are the full instructions.
The Verdict:
I love the variety of nail shields offered by Jamberry. If they don't have what you want, you can design your own! How awesome is that?!?! I'm thinking it would be an awesome idea for a bachelorette party;) Now, I must tell you that I received ONE nail shield to review so half of it went on the right hand and the other half went on the left hand. The size of the shield dictated where I put the shield. It actually did not fit any of my nails perfectly, the middle finger was the closest. Also, after completing all of the directions meticulously, I could not get the nail shields to apply perfectly flat against my nails (see below photo). There was some rippling and no matter how hard I tried to fix it, it was there to stay. Perhaps it was user error. These were however the longest lasting nail shields I have used to date, they lasted longer than my nail polish (which was quite impressive considering one polish was a texture polish)! And removal was a cinch! I would totally try these again:)
Jamberry Nail Shields can be purchased online or through a consultant for $15.00 per set.

Polishes used: Zoya Song and Solange

No comments:

Post a Comment