Monday, June 24, 2013

Black and Blue Sea Manicure?

I have spent the greater portion of the past two weeks at the beach. The rest of the time was spent unpacking after the move. Moving took its toll on my lovely hands and nails. My nails ended up uber short, my hands dry and scraped up. In lieu of my recovering hands and nails, which are nearly recovered yet still make occasional appearances on instagram, I will share a picture taken this spring...
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Please Sea Me and Black and Blue looked like a match made in heaven when their bulbous bottles stood next to one another. I chose to use Black and Blue as a tone-on-tone accent nail. I think this paired well together, however I think it is more fitting for a late summer/early autumn manicure. It would also look fabulous the opposite way.

What do you think?

ALSO you only have a few days left to enter my giveaway!
ADDITIONALLY...google reader will no longer work starting July 1. Please find a new way to follow my blog:) TIP: Bloglovin and Feedly import your google reader info automatically!

2 comments:

  1. I have both of these polishes and had never thought to wear them together...they look perfect together!

    Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete