Friday, April 19, 2013

Sally Hansen CSM--Copper Penny

Another Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish! This time a glitter!
Copper Penny is exactly what you think it should be, a polish full of round copper colored glitter. The above picture shows three coats.

The Verdict:
This polish is not quite dense enough to be "full coverage." With three coats there were still some naked patches. The clear base was very thick so I didn't attempt a fourth coat. This is more of a layering polish. I think this would be fabulous as a copper glitter gradient. 

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes can be found at many pharmacies and groceries and retails for about $8.00.

2 comments:

  1. This is super pretty! Please tell me it's still out because I want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still out:) I have seen it in multiple places recently. If you have trouble finding it, please let me know!

      Delete