Monday, January 7, 2013

Zoya Maya

May I introduce you to one of my very first Zoya nail polishes, Zoya Maya.  I was almost certain I had already done a post on Maya.  Well I apparently took the pictures but never actually wrote the post.  I hope you will enjoy these "throwback" photos.
 Zoya describes Maya as "Semi-opaque bright pink coral with tangerine undertones. A bright tropical coral for a translucent jelly-like finish on your manicure or pedicure."

The Verdict:
Maya is still one of my favorites.  She is shown in 3 squishy jelly coats.  This universally flattering coral is perfect year round.  I you don't have a coral jelly that you love & are still looking for your "holy grail" this might be it (or Zoya Kate from Birchbox).

Here she is in one of my very early attempts at nail art:


REMINDER:  Zoya is having its 3 "free" nail polish promotion right now!

Zoya nail polish is available for purchase through their website and retail for $8.00 each.  Sign up for a Zoya account today and receive points that can be redeemed for promotions and discounts.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I love the chevron accent nails.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete