Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Zoya Ibiza

I have a major weakness when it comes to dark colors: navy blue.  I adore the elegance and sophistication of a good navy blue.  It is one of those colors that can compliment any and every outfit.  I am however always hesitant to purchase navy nail polish that is so dark that it appears black.  After hearing so many opinions on which Zoya was better Ibiza or Indigo, I went with Ibiza (Indigo has holographic glitter/sparkles while Ibiza is a smoother slightly shimmery blue).
Ibiza can best be described as a "blackened indigo-blue brightened slightly by subtle metallic blue shimmer."

The Verdict:
I just cannot get enough navy.  I adore this and I have noticed that it definitely appears to be blue, not black, when it is worn.  I know that there are many amazing navy polishes out there.  Of all of them that I own this one is my favorite.  The formula was incredible and this took two coats and had no streakiness!  If you need a navy this one is fab!

Zoya nail polish is available for purchase through their website and retail for $8.00 each.  Sign up for a Zoya account today and receive points that can be redeemed for promotions and discounts.

1 comment: