Friday, December 21, 2012

Zoya Song

I really loved the Zoya Designer, Diva, and Gloss collections from the autumn.  I thought that they included a little something for everyone.  One of my favorites was Zoya Song.
Zoya describes Song as a "Bold, vibrant medium primary blue with silver and blue glittery metallic sparkle."

The Verdict:

My favorite color is blue and I love anything and everything blue.  I adore bright blues.  And although I usually shy away from bright blues and greens on my tips I could not resist this beauty.  Song did not disappoint.  Application was flawless.  If you want a bright medium blue you need to pick up this stunner!

Zoya nail polish is available for purchase through their website and retail for $8.00 each.  Sign up for a Zoya account today and receive points that can be redeemed for promotions and discounts.

2 comments: