Monday, December 17, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

With the onslaught of amazing lipstick colors comes one problem...
Certain colors bring out every imperfection in your smile, particularly staining or discoloration.  

I like to think that I have a white smile, but at times I get caught up in everything and don't remember that I should be making an effort to keep my teeth white.  In fact, 
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips remind us that "if you're not actively whitening your smile, you're yellowing it."

I was chosen to try and review 
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips through Influenster.  And greatly welcomed trying these strips again.  I first tried these strips before I got married to whiten my teeth for that special day:)  I loved them then and I love them still.
The Verdict:
They do an excellent job giving you noticeably whiter teeth.  They are not messy, they are easy to use and they stick very well to your teeth (almost too well).  My biggest problem is that my gums and teeth became a bit sensitive from use.  But most whitening treatments cause some sensitivity.

This product was provided for me to review via Influenster.  Influenster provides products for review through their VoxBox program to innovative trend setters in the industry. http://www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment