Monday, October 15, 2012

Seeking Neutrality--Revlon Pure Pearl

First off, thank you for your patience with me as I continue to adjust to my new job.

Second, something happens with my body chemistry/seasonally in October that prevents nail polish from lasting on my nails.  I have no idea what it is but the same thing happened last year.  When the "October curse" hits my nail polish takes forever to dry and then if it doesn't dent or get smudged, it chips and peels within 2 days.  Usually my polish lasts 4-7 days before you notice anything.  I'm not sure what it is because I feel like I've been problem solving my brains out.  Does this happen to anyone else???

As a result of this odd phenomenon, I either wear the dark colors and throw caution to the wind, usually changin my polish up after a day OR I stick to neutrals as they are more forgiving.  This week I'll share some of the neutrals in the polish vault of unpublished pictures:)

Today's neutral is Revlon Pure Pearl.
2 coats on nicely shaped, but poorly cleaned-up nails.
This off white frosty sheer is beautiful, if you don't mind brush strokes or frosty finishes.  It actually isn't too bad compared to other pearlescent frosty finishes.  It is a very elegant neutral.  This polish has been prone to bubbling at times, so be careful and wait between coats.

When do you wear neutrals?

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. I tend to stay Away from pearly polish because it streaks so bad, this looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete