Thursday, October 18, 2012

Seeking Neutrality--Revlon Gray Suede

Honestly, I was shocked to find out that I had never posted swatches of this polish.  This is a go-to neutral for all seasons.  There are probably hundreds swatches of this from others, but here's another one from me!
Seriously, I adore this.  The taupe-y greige-ish mauved nude changes its hue depending on the lighting, but it's always lovely.  The reason this polish is so incredible is actually the subtle silver shimmer that makes the application flawless while adding dimension to what might otherwise come across chalky.  Seriously, if you don't have this and you like nudes get one.  It's part of Revlon's permanent collection so if you change your mind, it will always be there waiting for you;)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite nudes - it's almost a little purple too - gorgeous!! I must pull this out of the stash and get it on ma nails!

    ReplyDelete