Thursday, September 13, 2012

Better than nude?

 Earlier this year I swatched Barielle's Gem Stone Earth collection.  This collection was made up of staple colors that everyone should own.  I have been finding myself reaching for these classics all month.  Here is a manicure I wore featuring the nude of the collection, Back to Nature. 

Originally I wasn't a fan of this neutral against my pale skin tone, however after the summer has warmed up my skin tone it looks much better.  I added a coat of Barielle Buddha-Ful to spice it up.  I loved how it added a bit of character to a nude cream polish! This was a very easy to wear manicure.  I can see myself trying this again sometime:)


Barielle is currently holding a manicure contest on their facebook page for all who are interested!  Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/barielle/posts/423026654428758

These polishes can be found at the Barielle website and retail for $8.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment