Thursday, August 23, 2012

SUMMER FAVORITES--Rimmel London Bronzer

This week I will be sharing some of my summer favorites from this year.  I am excited to share some of these products with you.  Many of them you have seen or heard of repeatedly here or on facebook or twitter.  Others will be new mentions although I have been reaching for them since June!

So being my usual self and being late to the beauty train, this year was my first experience with bronzer.  I think I waited so long because of my fair complexion and being afraid to look orange like an oompa loompa.  However, after seeing so many beautiful vloggers rave about bronzers, I took the plunge.  On StyleHaul they featured this bronzer in May so I decided to give this one a whirl.

The Verdict:
I love this bronzer.  It gives my skin a subtle glow without looking unnatural.  I chose the lightest shade they offered, so If you have a more pigmented skintone than I do, you may want to use another one of their bronzer shades.  One of my favorite qualities of this bronzer is that it is matte, aka. no middle school shimmer:)  Also it is buildable, so the amount I used in June was a tad less than what I use on my face now.  This is a great product and it is very affordable, so if you don't like it you don't feel awful for dumping a bunch of money into it.

Rimmel London can be purchased at many pharmacies and also at Ulta.  It retails for about $5.


No comments:

Post a Comment