Friday, August 17, 2012

One, Two, Three Strikes You're Out!

This weekend I'll be sporting a baseball inspired manicure.  My cousins, aunt, and parents are coming in town tomorrow to see some of the Little League World Series games.  I grew up watching baseball with my dad.  My family is a baseball family.  So naturally I had to sport festive nails for the games:)  
This manicure is simple and classic.  Anyone can do this!  I painted my ring finger with a white polish and while that dried I used essie bobbing for baubles on the other 4 nails.  It made me realize how much I truly love this color...AND I may be addicted to navy blue again.  Once my ring finger was dry I added a forward and backward "c" shape to the nail with Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby.  I finished it off adding the smaller lines as stitch marks on the laces.  I love this, I really do.
 How do you like the cameo of my t-ball all star patch?  Yup, that's right t-balll all star right here.  Be very jealous;)

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment