Friday, August 31, 2012

Beautiful (& Barefoot) in Blue

So I was trying to change it up and wear a color I neglect often, even though I love it...BLUE.

I reached for essie's Barefoot in Blue and painted my nails.  I love this color, it's SO pretty! I wore it for a few hours, but then decided to go all crazy and add glitter for an accent nail;)
I loved the result.  So classy and pretty even with the crazy multi-sized holographic glitter pieces.  The above pictures show 2 coats of essie Barefoot in Blue topped with one coat of Barielle Starchild on the ring finger.

What's your favorite way to spice up a manicure?

*FYI* Barielle is on sale today at HauteLook! (8th item down 1st column) Individual nail polishes are $4/ea and polish sets (w/ 5 polishes) are $12.50! Get 'em while they're available!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful colors. That glitter is beautiful!

    P.S: I replied to your comment on my blog post. :-)

    ReplyDelete