Friday, July 20, 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Parchment

So I mentioned that I purchased this polish with L'Oreal Sweet Nothings, which I loved.  I bought Parchment because it LOOKED like an off-white polish with a soft, subtle shimmer.  Well, that's not what I got.  This is what I ended up with after 1 bubbly coat...
The Verdict:
I wanted to LOVE this polish.  I was excited to see this in their spring 2012 collection (Alexander Wang collection) but I ended up kind of indifferent.  I was frustrated that it bubbled, but in all honesty I know that if I'm going to have bubbly polish it's going to be in the heat of the summer, which it was.    I was disappointed that it was rather frosty.  BUT later I added 2 more coats and it looked like creamy frosting.  It was much prettier with more coats.  If I wear it again I will definitely apply 3 coats (& take another picture for you).  

I only own 2 Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes.  I also own Lagoon.  I think I need to try a cream one, both are frosty/shimmery.  I am not impressed with either.  I REALLY want to love them.  The very first nail polish I owned was a Sally Hansen polish, so they're near and dear to my heart.  Does any one have any suggestions of great Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes?  I really want to love them!

You can purchase Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes for about $8 at many pharmacies.

1 comment:

  1. You're right the color is rather flat :(, if you really want to love a Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Polish I would tell you to go for- Loves Me not It's a dark purple with a whole lot of depth! check out a swatch of it online :)

    ReplyDelete