Thursday, May 24, 2012

Revlon Plum Night

It is no secret that I love this polish.  Although I have used it in nail art, I have never formally posted an entire beautiful swatch of Revlon Plum Night.  So here is her recognition post:)
This deep blackened purple polish dries to a glossy finish.  This picture shows 2 coats (should have done 3, but I layered on top so it didn't matter too much).  The application of this deep purple is thin, somewhat watery, but easy.  Also, I had no staining whatsoever with this lovely polish.  I know that dark and highly pigmented polishes can stain at times, but this is not one of them!

The Verdict:
I love this polish.  I love its depth.  Plum Night can be dark, mysterious, and rather vampy OR can come across sophisticated, simple, and elegant it depends on how you wear it.  This was one of my go-to polishes last fall, but I also wore it this spring so it is versatile as well.

Like other Revlon polishes this can be found in many pharmacies, drug stores, and grocery stores.  This is a part of their permanent line, but I urge you to pick up this pretty polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment