Wednesday, May 16, 2012

All That Glitters...Nfu Oh 61


Confession: I am afraid of glitter polishes.

I LOVE glitter polishes in the bottle.  I LOVE the potentially amazing things you can do and create with glitter polishes.  BUT they're a pain to take off & sometimes they make me feel like a little kid.

This week I am going to share with you my silver, gold, & glittery friends that do not get the credit that they deserve.  "All That Glitters.." week has already taught me to love my glitters more.  Check it out:

All That Glitters is...
Nfu Oh 61

This linear holographic polish is absolutely stunning in sunlight.  

The Verdict:
This polish is show stopping.  However, without a special "aqua" base coat this is a PAIN to apply.  It's beautiful, but other than that I'm not a fan at all.  I have enjoyed layering a silver glitter over it for a stellar effect.

Nfu Oh polishes can be purchased from some online suppliers and is usually about $12.00.

2 comments:

  1. I hate glitter and the whole removal process! I do have a very few I tolerate-but just hate the torture of the removal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Removal is the worst. I despise how I end up with glitter everywhere not matter what removal method I try. But it is pretty and glitter polishes are so fun to look at in the bottle (& on the nails too!) :o)

      Delete