Friday, March 23, 2012

Ruby Kisses Jellicious

A while ago I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Ruby Kisses Jellicious gloss when they were first released.  This was my first Ruby Kisses product, and it sure won't be my last!

This gloss was plump and moisturizing.  Most glosses are rather sticky, that is not the case with these beauties, it was smooth and silky.  AND it didn't dry out my lips!  My lips were moisturized and looked "incredibly delicious" according to my husband:)
The Verdict:
The pinky gloss was subtle but noticeable (to me at least).  The gloss contains a small amount of shimmer that is only evident in direct sunlight.  Crushed Strawberries smelled divine and was the perfect color for my pale skin.  I cannot wait to get my hands on more of these lovelies.  This may just be my favorite lip gloss ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment